Monday, February 25, 2013

New Challenge at Exploring Cricut




Welcome to Monday and a new challenge at Exploring Cricut.  This challenge is called "Love Your Pet" You are to create a card, layout, or papercraft of your favorite pet and if you do not have a pet, no problem, just include any animal in your project.

I was going to do a 'pet' but I am constantly teasing one of my DT sisters about her use of Teddy Bear Parade.  I have not used it in a while and figured it was time....well my daughter did.  ;)  She has a birthday party to go to on Saturday.  What do 7 year old girls love? Mermaids of course.  So she decided this is what we needed to make.   So Michelle this one was for you!  LOL!

Paper:  SU and Coredinations
Carts:  Base Camp and Teddy Bear Parade
Face Stamps:  PK Teddy Bear and Happy Lashes
 Scallop circle and stamp:  My creative time with Emma
inking, twine, doodeling

7 comments:

mum of two said...

Love it Diana - and I am honored ;) it took a lot for me to NOT use TBP! Your doodling is gorgeous!! I think I may need to buy those new PK teddy bear faces... TFS :)

Michelle (DT sister)
Purple Monkey Moments

Diane said...

Love it!,

Annette said...

She is absolutely darling!

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Sharon said...

How precious Diana!!! I so love your card and your darling mermaid teddy bear! I so love the face. I'm with Michelle, I think I'm gonna have to order the PK Teddy Bear faces, too! :)

Scrapping Girl said...

So cute! I just got this cartridge and can't wait to play with it! I'm going to have to get the faces I think-I love the face! Looking forward to playing with you guys on the DT!
Michelle

Nancy J said...

Love this card the colors and the way you dressed up the teddybear... so cute!!!

Nancy

Lisa said...

Cute, hope K had a great time at the party.