Wednesday, February 20, 2013

KISS Card 3 - Exploring Cricut Daily Post




Welcome back for day 3 of my KISS series and my daily post for Exploring Cricut.  If you are coming here for my daily post, I am doing a series this week of KISS, Keep It Simple Sistah!  I found a very cute and simple sketch on line this weekend (see Monday's post) and made 4 cards using the same sketch.

Today's card was for a friend at work who has been sick and I figured he needed a little pick me up.  Again, this was just a very simple card, but I thought she came out pretty cute.  She is even on an action wobble!

Come back tomorrow for the last card in my KISS series.  

Paper:  SU and Stash
Sentiment:  My Pink Stamper (was get well wishes but I masked off w in wishes and drew in an f)
Cart:  Animal Kingdom (oldie but a goodie)
stitching and gems from my stash
Face Stamp:  Peachy Keen


2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Super cute card...

Sharon said...

I love it!!! I so love your great fish in polka dots!! Love the bling bubbles. :)