Monday, February 18, 2013

KISS - Keep It Simple Sistah - Card 1


Happy Monday - Hope you got some crafty time in this weekend. 

I have been having a very hard time lately with sketches so I was surfing the web that would inspire me.  Now I have a 4 and 6 year old who every 5 minutes are calling Mommy for something that is the end of world to them, like they need more juice! ;)  Sometimes it is very hard for me to concentrate on something with multiple layers.  I found this (http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/2013/02/case-this-sketch-challenge-15.html) and made 4 cards out of it.  They all came together pretty quick and I was able to get a card in before I heard Mommy between each!  ;)  The next three will be posted over the next few days.  Hope you stop back by.

Again, these were very simple, but I loved the simplicity of them.  Hope you do too!  ;) 

Paper:  SU
Cart:  Preserves
Sentiment:  My Pink stamper
Inking and doodeling

1 comment:

L.B. said...

Super sweet (and simple!)