Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines for Teachers







Happy Valentine's Day.

Here are the cards I made for my kids teachers. I can say I totally stole, er, scraplifted this sketch from a card my peep made me. She is amazing card maker and very patient with me with all my crafting questions. She has helped me extremely in growing my crafting skills.



Her, another peep and I have a long standing joke that if you don't use something for more than 6 months, the others get to confiscate that item! Well I have had my nesties and punch around the pages punches for a while and never use them! So I don't get them taken away, I figured it was time to use them! LOL!


More Valentine projects to come!


Images: Dustin Pike

Nestabilities: for image, but not sure which one!

PATP: Martha Stewart Loopy Punch

Paper: Cordinations, K & Co Valentine Paper, Su and Stash

Stickles, inking

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Well there is one product off the list, for now. ;)

Adorable cards. I am sure the teachers enjoyed them.

Denni said...

RATS! I had my eye on that nesties die too, LOL! But I know of a SU punch that you have not used in a while...tic...toc....tic....toc...
better git bizzy girlfriend! heehee!

Your cards are AWESOME! I know the teachers adored them too - the principal wisked me into her office to show off what you gave her. You got some serious brownie points accumulating in that school!
;)