Wednesday, February 15, 2012

100 Days of School



Happy 100 days of school. I have been seeing a lot of posts lately on different blogs about the 100 days. But due to the Tropical Storm in August and snow storm in October we are a little behind.

I have seen this idea with the gum and poem before, but just saw it on pinterest the other day and knew I had to make it, with my own twist. :) I did not see the excitement about pinterest at first, now I a loving it and have so many new ideas.


The sentiment is all computer generated and then cut out with my XL die from Emma. I had treat bags from Christmas. Think I could find them, of course not! :) So I just put the gum in sandwich bags. Tied a ribbon on. And used my teacher Dudley on the top as a tag to hide the zipper closure. :)

2 comments:

Denni said...

Cute idea you found! I'm loving Pinterest too but it is addicting!

bex said...

That is really cute.
I LOVE dragons.:)
I am awarding you/your blog with the Liebster Award. I love your creations using MCT! Please stop by my blog and copy/paste your award.

bex:0)
http://kawaiikrafts.blogspot.com/2012/03/march-5-2012-liebster-blog-award.html