Monday, August 8, 2011

Shaped card challenge









It has been a while since I updated my blog. But trying to get some mojo back. And what better way than to enter a Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge!



This Let's Face it Friday challenge is shaped cards. I had two birthday cards to do this weekend, so figured this was a perfect time as any to make some new cards and include them in this challenge. :)



Hippo Card recipe:


Hippo base and layers - Create a Critter


Paper: PP from Paper Loft, SU and Core'dinations


Stamp: My Pink Stamper and pig eyes from PK Critter Faces Medium


Ribbon - My Crafty Spot - just got this ribbon...LOVE IT!


CTMH Liquid glass on eyes


Dooling with white and black pens






Bird:


Bird cut and layers - Can't remember the name of cart now, will try and look up later


Paper: PP from DCWV stack - SU and Core'dinations


Stamp: My Pink Stamper and pig eye from PK Critter Faces Medium


Ribbon - My Crafty Spot


CTMH Liquid Glass on eyes


Doodling with white and black pens

3 comments:

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog Diana, I just love your shaped cards, so so cute! Patti

Amanda T said...

Oh My Gosh! These are so cute. I LOVE your hippo card! She is too sweet.

Lisa said...

As always, your cards are so cute!!

Lisa