Friday, August 19, 2011

Princess Alligator



Today is my aunt's birthday. I asked my daughter several times what kind of card we should make her for her birthday. She kept saying a Princess Alligator. She never strayed from that. So I had the task of trying to create a princess alligator. I think she came out kinda cute! :) And I figured if alligators could be a princess, well she could be pink and purple! :)



Base: Just 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper folded and cut to size

Alligator: Create a Critter - Alligator all layers
Cuttlebug folder for texture (not sure of the name)

Green layer: Deco Tag from Gypsy Wanderings

Stamp: Wish Big from Emma at My Creative Time and PK Critter Pig eyes

Tule: Undercover piece cut from a old dancing costume of my niece ;)

Pearls: Su

Ink

2 comments:

Denni said...

OMG! That is just too funny!! She is gonna LOVE it! The texture is awesome and the tuille is the perfect touch!!!!

Miss K certainly knows what she wants, lol! I agree that pink and purple work ;)

l said...

Miss K has the makings of a designer herself!! Great job on seeing her vision thru. I love it!