Monday, May 20, 2013

Exploring Cricut - Here comes Summer




Happy Monday!  It is time for another challenge at Exploring Cricut, Here Come Summer.  Since Summer is right around the corner, it is time to get us all in the mood for that special time of year. 

Of course I realized after I made my card that we were supposed to use two cricut cuts.  OOPS!  Sorry Diane!  ;)

I went with my new favorite cartridge, Doodlecharms.  I seem to keep coming back to this cartridge lately.  It seems to just go perfect with all the ideas I have in mind.  I will try and use another cartridge next time.  I think I have another cart or two in my collection.  HA HA!

Cart:  Doodlecharms
Paper:  Coredinations
Sentiment Stamp:  My Creative Time
Face Stamp:  Peachy Keen
Twine, doodeling, inking, chalking

5 comments:

Busy Bee Vinyl Creations said...

Diane, I love the watermelon slice. It reminds me of summer. Thanks for sharing.
From your fellow My Cricut Craft Room DT Member
Kathy U:)4
http://kathy213-kathyscorner.blogspot.com/

Scrapping Girl said...

Doodlecharms is one of my most favorite cartridges! I love seeing projects with it! Your watermelon looks yummy and delicious-the grocery store here had the first watermelon I've seen in a while out yesterday and the kids were overjoyed to eat some melon ;)
Michelle

teachermom5 said...

I just love this sweet little watermelon. It really does "say" summer! Great job.

Sharon said...

Fantastic watermelon card!!! I love it. And that face is great!!! :)

Diane said...

I love it Diana!