Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Exploring Cricut - Daily Post




Happy Wednesday.  Just a few more days and we can have another weekend.  Anyone ready for another one?  I am!  ;)

Today's card was done for a 7 year old boy.  It was quite hard not to go all crazy, as it usually is when I do these birthday cards my kids go to.  First of all, they just want whats inside and don't care about the outside.  LOL!  But I guess you can't blame them.  I know we did it all as kids too. 

So this card is pretty simple, but still cute.  ;)  Hope you enjoy it.

Cart:  CAC2
Paper:  Stash and SU
Sentiment:  My Creative Time
Face:  PKS
Stickles, doodeling, inking

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

SOOOO VERY CUTE!!!!!

Sharon said...

This is totally adorable Diana!!! I so love that face!!! And the papers you used are great! :)

teachermom5 said...

That peachy face is too adorable. Just a perfect card for a little boy!