Monday, January 28, 2013

Exploring Cricut - Cricut 1, 2, 3




Happy Monday!  Time for a new challenge at Exploring Cricut.  You are to create a card, layout, or papercraft using at least  1 embellishment  2 pattern papers, and 3 cricut cuts.

This challenge was a tough one for me and it took a while to come together.  And what I had in mind was not what I came up with.  I guess that happens once in a while.  ;)

Paper:  Stash, and SU
Cuts:  CAC2 and Elegant Edges
Face Stamp:  PK eyes
For you:  Stamp and die from My Creative Time
twine, inking doodeling 

7 comments:

L.B. said...

Love the face on your super cute Koala

Annette said...

She is so sweet with that precious face!

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Sharon said...

How adorably precious!!! I so love her darling face and the great bow in her hair!! Awesome card Diana!!! :)

Diane said...

Cute, cute card

Ian said...

Diana! This is a cute card! Love the extras you did with the gel pen. :) Great job!

mum of two said...

Diana!! I am LOVING this card - it is so cute!! That Koala is adorable and I am loving the spotted paper. TFS :)

Michelle (DT sister)
Purple Monkey Moments

Lisa said...

I love this card! It would be great for valentine's day!