Monday, January 14, 2013

Baby it's cold outside Challenge



Happy Monday.    Today is a new challenge at Exploring Cricut.  Our challenge is called "Baby It's Cold Outside".  You are to create a card, layout, or papercraft with anything to do with snow or winter.  Just remember you must use a cricut machine and cricut die cuts for this challenge.  What reminds you of winter?  You can link your project by Saturday, January 19 at 10 pm eastern time.

It is hard to think of winter with the temps that have been here in the past few days, in the 50s and all the snow we had is snowing.  Big winter thaw going on here.  But I have a feeling the cold will be back soon.

I wanted to go with a cart I have not used in a while and I think I have only used Smily Cards once.  I rely so much on my books for the color layers that I have a problem if I don't have a booklet.  ;)  Luckily I found something on the web and was able to put my little snowman together pretty easy.

Supplies:
Carts:  Plantain Schoolbook, Smily Cards and Elegant Edges
Paper:  SU and Coredinations
Snowflake embossing folder
Happy Winter stamp:  My Pink Stamper
Ribbon, inking 


4 comments:

Sharon said...

How super cute!! Love your happy snowman. The ribbon for his scarf is great. :)

Annette said...

He is darling and so happy!

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

mum of two said...

Diana, I love your snowman! He is so fun. I love the mat he is on too. TFS :)

Michelle (DT sister)
Purple Monkey Moments

Lisa said...

He is one cool snowman!