Tuesday, January 10, 2012

First SVG



Happy Tuesday!



I have been busy crafting the past week, but have been very lazy about updating my blog. I may have to do a double post this week just to catch up.



This is my first SVG file with SCAL2. I bought this probably a year and a 1/2 ago and just could not get into it. I have been seeing a lot of cute SVG files out there lately so I dusted off SCAL and decided to try it again.



This is from the Valentine Bear Set from My Scrap Chick. Now since she is the first SVG I have cut in a while, I did not go crazy. This was just more practice. But I love how she came out.



See you back here tomorrow with my daily project for Exploring Cricut.



Paper: Stash

Stamp: My Creative Time with Emma

SVG: My Scrap Chick

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That came out really nice! Wanna make about 30 for me? ;)

Denni said...

I'm with Lisa! 30 for me too please!!