Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Exploring Cricut - Daily Post


Happy Wednesday!

Finally, I have been trying all morning to get my post up and Blogger has been giving me a hard time. 

Today's card is a shaped card from Happily Ever After.  One of those carts I said I am never using again after trying to put together one of the princesses!  ;)  But my daughter had a birthday party to go to.  Her favorite princess is Cinderella.  I made her a banner, which I will post tomorrow.  So figured I would make her a glass slipper card to go along with her banner.  I know it is a pretty simple card, but there is lots of stickles around the outside and the 5 year old who got this just loved it.  It was nice to use a cart that I thought I was NEVER going to use again.  LOL! 

Paper:  Recollections and Coredinations
Stickles
Nice and simple!  ;)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Fabulous card Diana!! Love that it is a shaped card!! :)

Georgiana said...

I can see any birthday girl loving this card!

teachermom5 said...

You did a great job, I'm glad you braved that cartridge again! Those layers can sure be a challenge. I think this is just perfect for a sweet little girl.