Monday, March 12, 2012

Exploring Cricut - Food Frenzy







Happy Monday.


Today's card was for Exploring Cricut new challenge, Food Frenzy. Make a project with anything food related.



So I knew I had some food stamps from My Pink Staper so that is where I started and the card came together pretty quickly after that. I uploaded the two pictures so you could really see the smooch sprints I used in the one picture.

Carts: Preserves, Wild Card and Mini Monograms

Embossing: Devine Swirls

PK Stamps: Happy Lashes

Grape Day: My Pink Stamper

Inking, doodeling and smooch spritz fro SU

Grapes are on an action wobble.






6 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the PK faces on the Grapes. You can enter this at the Peachy Keen Stamps Ch08 Anything Goes.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Guest Designer at Exploring Cricut

Denni said...

You are always such a punny peep!! Adorable!!

Annette said...

Cute shape card. Love the PK faces on the grapes.

Annette
mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com

Saints Rule! said...

This is so cute! Love those little faces! Beautifully done!

Sharon said...

Oh my gosh! This is just way to cute!!! I so love the peachy faces on the grapes and the leaf. Fantastic card!! :)

Lisa said...

Sweet!