Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cricut Challenge A week



I needed to make a card for my niece. I probably would have gone to one of my regular carts. I joined a challenge on the cricut boards to use the carts we have. This is a great idea for me since I probably have close to 80! :) This being A week you need to use a cartridge starting with A that you have not used. I decided to use All Mixed up. This is really going to be a fun challenge.

Carts: Tag shape, shadow and circle from All Mixed Up. Scalloped circle from Easter 2010
Paper: SU and stack I got from Js
Stamp: My Creative Time with Emma
Waxy Floss: CTMH
Ribbon: My Craft Spot
Doodeling

2 comments:

Denni said...

you have HOW MANY?!?!?!!!
OH.
MY.
GOSH!!
I can't wait to see the rest of your alphabet - your A card gets an "A" from me!!! :D

Lisa said...

That is a really nice card. Very unique! You get an A from me too!